Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Goth Love Songs - Part 2 -Into the Never




We had songs about love that would never die, here we have songs for those who have lost a love. Whether through death, or a break up losing the one you love is never easy.

1. VNV Nation - From my hands: When its time to say goodbye and both hearts are breaking. 

2. VNV Nation - Beloved: Evokes images of being in a cemetery at a lovers tombstone.

3. VNV Nation - The Great Divide: Reminiscent of a loved one telling us goodbye as they are going into the light. 

4. VNV Nation - Forsaken:  The pain and torment we feel when we are left behind. "The day you died I lost my way, he day you died I lost my mind"

5. Bella Morte - Christina: A song that reminds me of someone I lost several years ago. 

6. Bella Morte - cant let this die: Song about watching loves burning flame die down to nothing more than a smoldering ash

7. Bella Morte - Soma: Song about dealing with the aftermath of someone that you love betraying you

8. Within temptation - What have you done: Another gothic metal band but a great emotional song about betrayal.

I'm not done with this list by far but this is a good start. what are some of your favorite songs about love. Either being happily in love or dealing with the loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment