Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Lies




People lie. Its a fact of life. They tell you one thing then either try to renig, or they do something completely different without even letting you know. Don't fool yourself. Don't fool yourself. Everyone does it. Friends, family, sisters brothers mothers fathers daughters sons wives and husbands. There are even times when we lie to ourselves. I mean think about it, how many times have we all made promises to ourselves that we would go on a diet, be a better friend parent or spouse, that we would stick to our budget this time? From the smallest white lie to the biggest lie ever told, the bible, we believe as well as tell lies. What is worse is when people lie to us and they don't even care how we feel when they try to renig or when they are found to be liars and our hearts are broken, or we rage with anger. There is no remorse, and no apologies. Because they simply don't care and are only thinking of what they want and how to do it or how to get it. Its simply the truth, people lie and they don't care about the consequences or who it hurts.



(Pay close attention to the image, the word liar creates a face when you look at it just right)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your nice comment over on my blog! That was one of the most awesome responses I've ever had to any of my posts. It touched me and really made my day! :)

    I can so relate to what you are writing about here. People don't realize the damage they do to the people they lie to - it's SO hard to learn to trust again. Although I do believe there are some truly good people who at least do their best to be totally honest (except those little white lies that are intended to spare the person's feelings, like "No, that dinner you made really was delicious!"). Interestingly, I had trouble seeing the word in the picture: all I could see was the face until I read that it was supposed to say "Liar." I guess that means I *still* can't see a lie even when it's right in front of me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was exactly why I used that image for this post. We are often so blind to others lies that we can't see what is in front of our faces. It is awesome that you caught that about it. Thank you for your comment. You yourself made my day as well.

    ReplyDelete